LP 610-4 SPYDER
The Lamborghini Huracan is one of the fastest cars on the road! The 5.2-litre naturally-aspirated V10 engine generates a maximum power output of 449 kW (602 hp; 610 PS).
Acceleration from 0 to 100 km/h (62 mph) takes 3.4 seconds and the top speed is 323 km/h (201 mph). 7-speed Lamborghini Doppia Frizione (LDF) dual-clutch transmission.
To sum it up, the V10 engine, with its 8,250-rpm redline, sends 602 horsepower to all four wheels through a 7-speed dual-clutch transmission. It’s enough to send the 3,400-pound Huracan Spyder to 60 mph in just over three seconds on its way to a top speed of just over 200 mph.
But numbers tell only part of the story; experiencing it is quite another.
- Front and rear double wishbone suspension
- Power vacuum brake system with ABS
- Carbon-ceramic brakes
- Electronic parking brake
- ESC system
- Lamborghini Doppia Frizione (LDS) 7 Speed dual clutch transmission
- Lamborghini Piattaforma Inerziale (LPI) Inertial platform
- Full - LED headlamps and tail lights
- Electrically fold-able soft-top
- Automatically deploying roll bars
- IDS (Iniezione Dieretta Straficata) injection system, fuel stratified injection coupled with multi-point injection
- Electronically controlled, continuously variable intake and exhaust valves timing system
- >Exterior: ROSSO MARS RED
- Interior: NERO ADE
- CCB with red calipers
- RVC with parking sensor
- Lifting system with std
- 20 inch Rims Mimas Forged
- Contrast Stitching
- Unicolor Full Leather
- Windscreen frame in high
- Style package
- Roof lining and pillars
- Branding Package
- 5.2 Liters, V10 90 degree naturally aspirated engine
- Longitudinal mid-rear mounted engine
- 4WD with full-electronic management system
- Hybrid chassis in aluminum and carbon fiber